Once you've been given access, figure out what you can and cannot do with the components.
PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL
You may create as many End Products for your clients and personal projects as you want using Library. The End Product is a bespoke implementation of components. For example, Flows. Library is a library of components that can be used to build your own customized Wix website.
The Flows Library needs a significant amount of time to operate. As fellow creators, please be kind enough to acknowledge our hard work and ensure that you understand the conditions under which you may use this material.
Under no circumstances may you re-distribute items, regardless of how altered they are. Please contact us immediately if you have any queries.
The number of people in your plan is restricted to the number you've signed up for.
The components that are duplicated from Library have a single-use license. This allows you, as the buyer, to use the library on an ongoing basis and without any limitations. You may NOT distribute any of the components to others or develop a comparable/competing product.
You have the freedom to:
- Create websites for clients or personal projects.
- You are free to alter or modify the Item.
- You have total creative control over the resulting works, which are subject to this license's terms.This is a 'multi-use' license, allowing you to utilize an Item in various projects many times.
You are not allowed to:
- The Item should not be re-distributed under any circumstances, whether or not there are modifications. In other words, you can't copy or modify the item and sell it as your own on websites. This includes swapping products from one account to another or listing items in such a manner that they may be accessed by other accounts.
- You may not resell or otherwise distribute downloaded assets on any marketplace, nor may you do so through private channels and bots.You are not permitted to provide any of the components downloaded to anybody else. If you're making end products for sale or for distribution, don't include editable source files.
- We may restrict access to your account and the goods if we believe you are not following these terms and conditions. We have the right to block your account and prohibit access to the items without a refund or explanation of the situation if we suspect you are not following these terms and conditions. Additional charge may occur to abnormal usage. These provisions will be enforced to the full extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to change prices, as well as revise the terms and licence, at any time.
In no event shall Library, or a Library authorized representative, be held liable for any damages (including, without limitation, as a result of loss of data or profit, business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to utilize the materials on Library's website, even if notice has been given orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some countries do not allow restrictions on implied warranties or liability for consequential or indirect damages, which means that these limits may not apply to you.
We employ "cookies" on our website. A cookie is a piece of information saved onto a user's hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors. Cookies may be used to track and target the preferences of our visitors in order to improve their experience on our site, as well as advertising purposes. There is no way that utilizing a cookie is linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
This Licensing Agreement is subject to change without notice by Library. You are consenting to be bound by the most recent version of this Licensing Agreement while using this website.
If you have any queries about this License Agreement, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org